PhD Caroline Voet
On the 26th of August 2013, the public defence of Caroline Voet's PhD 'Between the Lines and its margins. Spatial Systematics in the work of Dom Hans van der Laan (1904-1991)' took place in the auditorium of the Arenbergkasteel (Arenberg Castle) of the K.U.Leuven. She was awarded the title of Doctor in the Engineering Sciences.
This PhD-project was funded and hosted by St. Lucas School of Architecture, campus LUCA (Brussels-Ghent).
- prof. dr. Luc Verpoest (KULeuven),
- prof. dr. Yves Schoonjans (Luca Ghent-Brussels).
Members of the jury are:
- prof. dr. Hilde Heynen (KULeuven),
- prof. dr. Krista De Jonge (KULeuven),
- prof. dr. Bart Verschaffel (Ghent University),
- prof. dr. Raoul Bauer (Luca Ghent-Brussels),
- prof. dr. Jan De Maeyer (KADOC),
- prof. dr. Dirk Vandermeulen (KULeuven).
For more information:
- An abstract of the public defence of Caroline Voet
- A discussion paper by Richard Padovan (2008)
(Photo: website Carine Voet)